LuckyPool will always develop products around and focus on on-chain lotteries as the core product and distribute the platform fee revenue to all users holding the governance token $Lucky through Lucky DAO to achieve the vision of community-driven, platform benefits shared with the community. Developers will join more technological innovation and community strong new chain ecosystem through multi-chain deployment, such as Optimism, zkSync, Bsc, etc.
- 1.In March. Deploy the latest product version available in Arbitrum Goerli test network and receive feedback from the community.
- 2.In March. Launch the test network campaign on Galaxy, Crew3, Quest3 and other platforms, so that all users can experience the purchase of on-chain lottery tickets and the power of the Arbitrum ecosystem.
- 3.In April. Launch PublicSale, and announce the launch plan and token economics.
- 4.In May. The mainnet will be launched, allowing users to use real assets to buy lottery tickets.
- 1.Optimize product user experience, optimize V1 product in response to the community feedback received in Q2
- 2.Optimize lottery strategy, research more ways to play web2 lottery, combine with blockchain, and innovate the product
- 3.Investigate lossless lottery strategy to create more value for users
- 1.Developers will investigate more new public chains, such as Optimism, zkSync, etc.
- 2.Create better experience for community users to use the product, such as cheaper Gas consumption, higher liquidity jackpot. Join more new public chain ecosystem to attract more ecological users